Tech Lead Software Engineer
As part of the Cloud development team this role is responsible to develop new functionalities for the Actimize Cloud-based SaaS solution.
The development will be done in an agile team working delivering frequently. The Product is developed and runs on AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to get to know Actimize’s core technology and capabilities and build a cloud-based tools and services that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
- B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree.
- Atleast 4+ years of hands on experience as ETL developer
- Experience with complex database applications and big data (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Experience with AWS services and technologies – advantage.
- Experience in Kylo, NIFI, EMR, Kafka – advantage.
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools – Advantage.
- Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion.
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skills.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.