Specialist Software Engineer
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
The Actimize Analytics R&D team is developing advanced analytics applications utilizing modern and novel algorithms, machine-learning, and optimization strategies to drive the core analytic models of Actimize financial crime detection and prevention solutions. This Center-of-Excellence team is highly inter-disciplinary with analytic experts and data scientists working closely with a complete and well—rounded technical development team, using agile and data-driven development approaches. The scope of analytic applications developed covers all Actimize lines of business including all kinds of financial crime (Fraud, Money Laundering, and Trade Compliance) and operational optimization with the Actimize Enterprise Case Management platform.
The Actimize Analytics R&D team is looking for software engineer for the Analytics Center-of-Excellence team in Pune. The developer is expected to take part developing complex, financial crime risk modelling applications, for large financial institutions.
- Take part developing complex risk modelling applications for large financial institutions.
- Development of software functionality, including design, implementation, developer level tests and support.
- Developing software feature(s) according to design documents and enterprise software standards.
- Design and develop for deployment on multiple platforms and databases.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial / Electronic Engineering
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Very strong verbal and written English skills
- Great communication skills
- Java Experience 7 – 9 years
- SQL development (Oracle / MSSQL) 4 - 6 years
- Must have experience of atleast 2 years in AWS
- Some experience with mathematical algorithms, machine learning or optimization techniques
- Some knowledge of statistics: E.g common probability distributions
- Experience working within a global environment
- Scala Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with statistical programming in R / Python / MATLAB or similar
- Performance tuning experience with Oracle / MSSQL
- Familiarity with Spark / Hadoop or other big data environment
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux environments
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.