Senior Data Analyst
- Lead the analytics requirements of a new product offering
- Research data to come up with features and models that help determine customer risk with regards to fraud and money laundering within consumer banking.
- Assess and research third-party data vendors within financial crimes
- Define and support analytics technology selections and POCs.
- Educate and support the development teams in analytics content development
7 to 10 Years
- Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, and/or Identity resolution experience within retail banking
- Experience with third-party identity risk vendors – big advantage
- More than 5 years of experience in Financial Data analysis (risk management - an advantage)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proven data analytics skills and experience
- Data Science and Machine learning background and knowledge
- Experience with software development processes and software quality assurance.
- Advanced Experience and mastery of standard data mining and data analysis tools (SQL, Python, R etc.)
- Advanced Degree/Diploma in Maths/Stats/Computer Science/Analytics – an advantage
- Big Data technologies experience – advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.