Customer Support (Temp to Hire)
We are looking for a world-class Customer Support person to drive and execute core customer support functions and prize fulfillment for our Tetris mobile games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Effectively resolve general customer support inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
● Respond to player questions and concerns about prizes, payments and exploitative behavior.
● Working with a remote team, own the daily process of validating prize winners
● Drive, manage and execute the fulfillment of cash prizes to daily winners
● Track verification, status and delivery of prizes to our players.
● Co-work with the finance team to make sure all prizes are distributed accurately and expediently.
● Troubleshoot and escalate issues with prize fulfillment.
● Use data to make informed decisions regarding suspicious accounts and play behavior.
● Meet service level agreements set by Tetris team.
● Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude that embodies the values of N3TWORK.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED
● Loves games.
● Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex and sensitive topics.
● 3+ years of customer support experience.
● Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, Slack.
● Able to work independently and in small teams in a fast- paced environment.
● Knowledge of the mobile game space, culture and trends.
● Experience with payments, fraud and/or risk prevention is a plus.
● Skill and passion for Tetris is a plus.