Art Production (Studio) Artist
We are seeking a production (studio) artist with a broad understanding of all facets of advertising, plus a passion for digital and print art production, to join our team. We know the impossible is possible and we’re seeking candidates who know that too.
• Create clean, accurate digital files and graphics for reproduction and web development.
• Judge and implement efficient and effective time management to complete work on tight deadlines.
• Assist with agency presentation materials for client and new business efforts.
• Communicate effectively any perceived pitfalls in project process prior to implementation.
• Create pleasing design as needed for studio projects.
• Display passion and desire to assist with projects as they come to life in the execution phase of the process.
- Four to five years of experience as a production artist in an agency setting or print shop.
- Strong knowledge of the complete Adobe Creative Suite, with solid skill sets in Photoshop organization, Illustrator and InDesign, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A portfolio that highlights your skills – art production and design sensibility alike.
- Proven experience and full understanding of print production and the elements needed to support prepress documents.
- Experience with and full understanding of best practices for social media production and digital file development.
- Experience working on large, complex websites, microsites, apps, etc.
- A good eye for design and composition – knowing a “good alt” from a “bad alt.”
- Project and time management skills – must be able to work quickly within the agency by communicating and following internal Studio department processes and guidelines.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities – thrive in an environment where we sweat even the small stuff as we “Make our Mark.”
- High comfort level with changing priorities at the last minute – taking direction and communicating with peers and supervisor, plus a willingness to step outside of the box to achieve desired results.
- An articulate, friendly, “whatever-it-takes” attitude, along with a very strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm for keeping up-to-date with the latest design and tech trends.
- Ability to work well in a team environment filled with many unique personalities to achieve outstanding results.