Work & Life
- Mobilizers Engagement: At Kony, we know our Mobilizers are the foundation of our success. That’s why we believe in the power of engaging our Mobilizers at every level to build a strong, thriving company. Through our annual Mobilizer Engagement Survey, we have obtained valuable insight; based on Mobilizer feedback, we have implemented several key actions to make Kony a great place work.
- Communication: Kony’s leadership team is passionate about keeping our Mobilizers informed about what’s happening within the business. We foster ongoing communication and two-way dialogue through multiple channels such as our company-wide Quarterly All Hands, Business Function town hall meetings, and small, informal group sessions sponsored by our Executive Leadership team.
- Philanthropy: We believe in giving back and serving the community where we live and work. The “Kony in the Community” is a program where we sponsor charitable donation drives and community volunteer events for our Mobilizers in the spirit of philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Comradery: We foster a strong sense of friendship and community within Kony. Some of the ways we do this is by bring Mobilizers together to celebrate and recognize key special events such as achieving business milestones, Mobilizer birthdays, service anniversaries, and holidays.
- Mobilizer Recognition: We have programs in place to celebrate and recognize Mobilizers, at all levels and business functions, who deliver exemplary results to support Kony’s success.
Don't see your dream job?
Join our talent community to keep up to date on future openings.