Data Operations Specialist
At INRIX, we deliver real-time traffic and parking information, transportation analytics, and software solutions for today’s connected cars, smart cities, data-driven companies, and tomorrow’s autonomous vehicles. Our customers include automotive companies, enterprises both large and small, and many municipalities/governments around the world.
We take pride in building the world’s most comprehensive dataset of off-street parking POIs and on-street parking restrictions, and testing the world’s most accurate real-time parking prediction models. INRIX Parking is looking for a new member of the Data Ops Team to join the team in Santa Monica.
- Detail oriented -- an eye for catching the slightest errors and producing highly accurate map data
- Technical -- a knack for learning new concepts, tooling, and data specifications to ensure that the information we provide is auto-grade quality
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and/ or Google Sheets
- Ability to navigate maps and imagery
- Local candidates only
- 50 WPM
- BA/BS preferred
Your tasks will include:
- Digitizing parking area boundaries and street parking block segments using in-house software
- Research and data entry
- Coordinating data collection in cities across the world, including hiring and communicating with contractors on a regular basis
- Documenting work processes, how-to articles, bug reports, and feature requests using JIRA and Confluence
- GIS coursework and/or work experience
- Foreign language reading and writing fluency
- Experience with SQL
- This is an entry-level temporary position with the potential to become full-time.
- 40 hours per week with overtime available during crunches
- Paid holidays
- Medical Health insurance
We are located in the heart of Santa Monica and follow the work-hard play-hard ethos: flexible work hours, dog-friendly office, quarterly company outings, Happy Hours, and catered Friday lunches are some of the perks.