Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting role in the growing world of SaaS and cloud computing; where you will get the opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success story? If so, Infoblox might just be the place for you. Infoblox delivers Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems; managed through a single pane of glass. We’re the market leader with over 50% of the worldwide DDI market share and over 8,000 customers (Including 93 of the Fortune 100, 350 of the Fortune 500 and 58% of Fortune 1000); running the world’s most sophisticated networks.
We are seeking a dynamic team member to join our agile and highly collaborative engineering team, which leverages cutting edge technology, open source initiatives, and micro-services architecture to build state of the art SaaS-based solutions. The role would focus on developing features for Infoblox’s next-generation DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI) SaaS services. And thus, utilizing your experience and creativity to influence technology direction and decisions, while ensuring that our products are best-of-breed.
- Design and develop software for a large-scale cloud-based SaaS solution using open source technologies
- Create, prototype, and implement compelling applications for different mobile form factors, with emphasis on simplicity and usability
- Deliver across the entire mobile app development lifecycle –design, build, deploy, test and release
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development methodology to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and test
- Work closely with peer engineers in a highly collaborative environment
- Benchmark, optimize and fine-tune software performance
- Collaborate with QA to investigate and fix defects
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge developing and debugging in object-oriented languages such as Go, C/C++, Java, Python, or similar in a Linux environment
- Strong knowledge in software design, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong Experience with iOS SDK or Android app development
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- General networking knowledge is desired
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, excellent problem-solving ability and critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.