Site Reliability Engineer
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, out of the box, critical thinker. Someone who is self-motivated and has a high energy for providing highly reliable systems and applications.
- The right individual will have a strong sense of accountability for the work they do and the customers they support in this role.
- Team player with the ability to work in a cross-functional DevOps team.
Skills you’ll need in this role:
- Design, develop and implement software that improves the stability, scalability, availability, and reliability of the NICE.inContact “Feedback Management” platform.
- Support the NICE.inContact Feedback Management infrastructure in multiple AWS regions. Install software updates, scale the environment based on capacity requirements, isolate and repair problems in the infrastructure and be the primary SME for the application and supporting infrastructure.
- Skilled in automation best practices and automation tools.
- Highly skilled in at least one programming language.
- Skilled in AWS deployments, AWS services, AWS Linux, AWS storage services, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of deployment tools like TerraForm, Puppet and AWS CloudFormation.
- Share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to collaborate across teams and skill levels.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.