Technical Program Manager
Technical Program Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Technical Program Manager serves an instrumental role in delivering NICE inContact software features to the marketing place. Responsible for the E2E software development lifecycle for any given program and diligently works horizontally across multi-functional divisions. The Technical Program Manager is a mid-level leadership role that plans, drives, and delivers the program activities from concept to completion. This person is responsible for participating in and leading multiple teams to implement and deliver the product vision while removing roadblocks and ensuring success. You will work with multiple aspect owners spanning Architecture, DevOps/SRE, Product, and Development to deliver reliability throughout the life cycle.
- The Program Manager collaborates with all stakeholders to disseminate market requirements and concepts into actionable work items for Analysts, Engineers, and Quality Assurance Engineers. The Program Manager executes the product vision through the software development life cycle to ensure program goals are met.
- Interface with teams throughout company to drive, plan, and implement software objectives.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to break down product backlog items and disseminate them into technical requirements.
- Drive and lead the team on a daily basis ensuring that team plans, estimates, documents, and products deliver features on schedule and within budget.
- Identify resource conflicts, influence and facilitate course corrections to fulfill key project milestones.
- Provide timely project status updates, risks and issues to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate Release Management to schedule, communicate and drive releases onto each environment.
- Give clear and timely direction for product and project questions.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for product launches, technical documentation, and implementation
- Be an expert with respect to the product line, usability, and reliability
- Create and communicate visual layouts and proof-of-concepts.
- Good understanding of competitive landscape.
- Maintain and share deep understanding of the product from the end-user perspective.
- Research available technologies and capabilities in order to drive the most effective product solutions.
- Participate in continuous process and program improvement that lead to reduced costs, time-to-market and increased predictability.
- Occasional travel for NICE inContact site visits
- Staff selection, coaching, goals, performance, and evaluations.
- Share job knowledge, skills and ideas with other employees.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
- Build upon nascent programs that engage technical expertise and communicate upward to executives.
Required Education, Experience and Job Related Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of program management experience in a cross-functional environment
- 1+ year working with global teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise software requirements and Cloud/SaaS architecture
- Understanding the difference between passive vs active program management
- Experience with multiple Agile methodologies
- Experience leading globally dispersed teams
- Experience with hardware and software reliability programs
- Experience with engineering, software development, and operational methodologies
- PMP certification
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.