Senior Privacy Compliance Specialist
As a Privacy Compliance Specialist expert for HeartFlow, you will provide support to the Director of Privacy Compliance to assure our policies, procedures, and work flow processes meet the highest privacy standards and conform to applicable federal, state and international privacy regulations so patient information remains private and secure. Including HIPAA, CMS, EU GDPR, and Japans APPI.
- Assist with the efforts to assure privacy compliance for all private information, especially clients, patients and employee information.
- Conduct internal monitoring and assist with implementing privacy practices, policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Provide project management support for enterprise wide compliance initiatives.
- Assist with establishing an integrated privacy and compliance management program and automation solution
- Assist with creating processes and workflows for required documentation and maintain relative workflow systems
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Company’s Privacy and Compliance Program
- Maintains records, documentation, and tracks privacy compliance metrics for continuous reporting and monitoring requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve processes, workflows to control efficiencies, cost and operating effectiveness
- Special projects including but not limited to tasks associated with our Privacy Program
- Monitor compliance and completion of any remediation or process improvements
- Assist with documenting policies, procedures, work instructions, workflow.
- Assist with performing assessments for ongoing compliance obligations, including, HIPAA Privacy, EU GDPR Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information (APPI)
- Assist with supplier evaluations, procurement committee activities and supplier risk management
- High ethical standards, integrity, and commitment to compliance
- Knowledge of and experience in working with federal, state, and international compliance laws and regulations
- Independent, proactive, organized and fast learner
- Experience project managing compliance projects
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience dealing with all levels of management and across different teams, including managing conflicts
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to work independently, enjoys learning and staying current with industry developments, regulations and best practices.
- Demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our workforce. Being a Great Place to Work Experience
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a compliance function in Medical Device, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, or other FDA regulated health care related organizations
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory, reimbursement, billing and privacy practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.