Senior Training Specialist, Coronary Computed Tomography (CT)
The Senior Training Specialist, Coronary Computed Tomography (CT) will be responsible for training design, development, and delivery of advanced CT interpretation to Production Analysts. The Senior Training Specialist will collaborate with our internal CT experts and Process Engineers to deliver a training program that allows us to improve the quality of our Production Department. The role will work closely with HeartFlow’s process, technology, and clinical teams, as well as with the R&D teams of HeartFlow’s corporate collaborators. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience as a technical trainer and previous experience with coronary CT and physiology.
- Deliver standardized classroom based training on a Cardiac CT and HeartFlow technology to Production Staff.
- Curriculum development projects.
- Use of Instructional Design Models (such as ADDIE).
- Create blended learning training solutions to enable the training team to deliver with scale (eLearning, virtual training, instructor led training, etc.).
- Develop Train the Trainer programs on CT technology.
- Become an expert in scanner identification, reconstruction identification, and artifact interpretation of the Coronary Anatomy on CT.
- Work with Process Engineers to help develop processes that leverage state of the art CT knowledge.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BS/BA degree.
- 5+ years minimum experience in CT, preferably Cardiac CT
- 5+ years minimum technical training experience
- Knowledge of coronary physiology or cardiovascular diseases is highly desirable
- High quality written and oral communication. Ability to cater communication to a wide range of technical, clinical, and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to travel within US and globally at least 20% of time.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.