Product Manager, Health Information Exchange
At HeartFlow, we put our patients and customers first. As a Health IT leader in the Product Management team, you’ll be the connection between business and software technology working shoulder to shoulder with engineering and design to bring the HeartFlow Analysis to more physicians. The Health Information Exchange (HIE) team builds software components that integrate HeartFlow Results with the EHR systems using industry standard protocols like DICOM and HL7. In this role, you will collaborate on various EMR and PACS implementation solutions to ensure appropriate data and system information architecture for interoperability applications offered by HeartFlow.
- Define, manage, and launch new HIE product and services in HeartFlow’s offering for various EHR systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to provide strategic direction and oversight for various interoperability projects supporting data exchange between EMR and PACS systems.
- Be an integrated and active member of the engineering scrum teams responsible for developing and releasing IT integration products
- Stay current with state and national HIE trends, ensure compliance with all HIE regulatory requirements and define/maintain enterprise HIE standards
- Establish relationships with IT teams responsible for implementation and business areas utilizing HIE data and provide consultative support, as needed
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide field team support during hospital integrations, as necessary.
- Proven track record developing integrated systems within a Health IT environment (i.e. EHR/HL7), including extensive knowledge of HL7 specifications and deep experience with integration engine(s).
- Knowledge of DICOM, ADT, ORU, ORM and document exchange messages specifications
- An insatiable appetite for collaboration and passion for a great user experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a bias towards action and can break down complex problems into simple steps that drive product development.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling multiple moving pieces on a small team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better, preferably in engineering (software preferred) or IT fields
- 3-7 years of experience in Health IT Product Management
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.