Senior Process Engineer - Coronary Computed Tomography
The Senior Process Engineer, Coronary Computed Tomography (CT) will be responsible for developing processes that link advanced CT image quality diagnostics with HeartFlow’s proprietary FFRCT Analysis and related products. The CT Process Engineer will collaborate with our customers, corporate collaborators and internal CT experts to deliver a process that ensures a high acceptance rate for customer-submitted DICOM images and a low rate of customer complaints. The role will work closely with HeartFlow’s process, technology, and clinical teams, as well as with R&D teams of HeartFlow’s corporate collaborators. The ideal candidate will have background in engineering and previous experience with coronary CT and physiology.
- Become an expert in our image acquisition and reconstruction techniques in order to translate that knowledge into successful Heartflow product and process.
- Plan and execute experiments that illuminate customer-friendly methods for obtaining the best image quality DICOM images
- Work with the HeartFlow technology teams and Process Engineers to develop processes and software product offerings that leverage state of the art CT knowledge
- Supply expertise and data to the clinical and R&D teams as they train algorithms with CT header and image data.
- Transfer image-quality related new products and versions to our production team.
- Design and run verification and validation studies.
- Write and release process Work Instructions.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum BS degree in technical field.
- 5+ years minimum experience in CT or related technologies
- Knowledge of coronary physiology or cardiovascular diseases is highly desirable
- High quality written and oral communication. Ability to cater communication to a wide range of technical, clinical, and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to travel within US and globally at least 20% of time.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.