CT Application Field Specialist
The CT Application Field Specialist position is responsible for assisting customers with the proper use of HeartFlow products to ensure optimal use of the technology. This includes travel to customer sites to deliver training to and build relationships with Radiologists, Cardiologists, and other customer representatives. The Clinical Application Specialist will have strong experience in clinical and cardiac CT, will be able to express deep understanding of HeartFlow’s technology and products, and will be passionate about delivering the highest level of customer support.
This is a work from home position with up to 80% travel.
- Provide direct end-user training on HF products to customers in accordance with specific training plans. Must deliver effective training using a variety of delivery methods including but not limited to product demonstrations, one on one and classroom training, webinars, and end-user knowledge transfer testing. Document/communicate customer acceptance/success on each training/assignment
- Assist in the attainment of revenue goals by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction through exceptional communication, proper end-user expectation setting, and superior product training delivery
- Provide on-site and/or remote clinical application support to customers by providing scientific, technical information in response to inquiries regarding use of HF technologies.
- Provide constant feedback to R&D on clinical performance of products.
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Communicate in a highly professional manner and develop effective relationships with customers to learn and stay up to date regarding clinical environments.
- Keeps up with the latest CT and Workstation product innovations, training delivery methodologies and adapt training presentations accordingly.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years clinical experience in CT and 5 years in cardiac CT
- Must be ARRT Certified in CT or Board Certified in Radiology
- Teaching experience highly desirable
- Experience in cardiac CT is a must
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 80% is required
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.