Product Manager, Advanced Cardiovascular Clinical Applications
At HeartFlow, we put our patients and customers first. As an cardiovascular clinical applications expert in the Product Management team, you’ll be the connection between our Cardiologists/Imaging experts and internal development/support teams. In this role, you will be responsible for working shoulder to shoulder with software engineering and design to bring the HeartFlow Analysis to more Cardiologists, Interventionalists and most importantly patients.
This is a dynamic, emerging business, and we are seeking someone who will be able to move and adapt quickly to changing needs, manage multiple initiatives, engage at all executive levels both internally and with partners, and who has a consistent track record of developing products from the ground up. We are seeking someone who is self-driven and passionate about bringing new solutions to market through a complex ecosystem.
Are you an innovator in product, who enjoys the challenge of changing the status quo of traditional products? Do you have real passion for evangelizing disruptive new technologies? If so, we want to talk to you.
- Understand the needs of physicians and how they use the HeartFlow Analysis to make better decisions for patients.
- Represent the customer's interests, define requirements, and be the product owner while supporting the launch of new products and technology to aid physicians and augment their interpretation of physiologic information with the HeartFlow Analysis. Be an integrated and active member of the engineering scrum teams responsible for developing and releasing these products.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with Key Opinion Leaders through the development and pre-launch lifecycle.
- Work with key stakeholders to provide strategic direction and oversight for various projects focused on physician interpretation.
- Hold responsibility for the product lifecycle from idea to development to go-to-market to obsolescence.
- Analyze and evaluate complementary and differing products, technologies and, solutions. Provide product updates and competitive and market
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Knowledge of Cardiac Physiology and how physicians interpret this information to make the best decisions for their patients.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a bias towards action and can break down complex problems into simple steps that drive product development.
- An insatiable appetite for collaboration, passion for a great user experience and entrepreneurial drive to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and external partners, and influence complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling multiple moving pieces in a small team.
- Proven track record in bringing new Medical Software to market is highly desired. Experience with cloud-SaaS is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or better, preferably in engineering (software preferred)
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in product management
- Prefer 3+ years experience in coronary cardiovascular medicine and/or medical software (cloud-SaaS a plus)
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.