Senior IT System Administrator
HeartFlow is a medical software company at the intersection of health and technology – our innovative product is changing how heart disease is tested and managed. HeartFlow employees are driven by our mission to make a positive impact on the health of individuals and families across the world. The Senior IT System Administrator will be responsible for the strategy, design, deployment, monitoring and proactive management of application systems, hardware, and support services.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and coordination of all IT technologies and technical services
- Responsible for ensuring IT software and system’s environments are current with technology standards.
- Ensure that the implementations in IT are in line with the current business requirements and future goals of the company.
- Provide strategic operational direction, guidance and leadership for server, storage architecture and administration.
- Develop and maintain all systems, servers, workstations, security, network configurations, and other electronic communication devices.
- Manage Windows AD, Single Sign on using Okta and manage all SaaS applications and network services (DNS, WINS, File & Print services on Windows)
- Troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues on Windows server, AD, Okta, VMware ESXi, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy Management.
- Provide day to day operations support, backup - disaster recovery solutions and troubleshoot server and desktop performance issues.
- Support and enforce company information policies and procedures.
- Maintain software inventory and tagged asset management.
- Deploy and manage printing services to all corporate users and network printers.
- Automate various systems - Develop and implement business solutions using PowerShell, GPOs, etc.
- Maintain current patches, updates, virus and malware protection for responsible architectures and applications.
- Support, Configure and maintain storage systems NetApp (eg. logical install/ creating volumes/shares, permissions configuration)
- Monitor systems and respond to alerts (capacity/performance thresholds, system health, errors/alarms)
- Respond to problem reports and troubleshoot configuration, performance, connectivity, or other issues
- Provide monitoring and planning for growth and capacity.
- Ensure that production systems are backed up and protected.
- Document infrastructure standards and processes, implementation procedures and troubleshooting processes.
- Work with senior IT leadership to design, develop, IT infrastructure service strategy that meet our complex business strategic requirements.
- Windows and Mac desktops and laptops, Google Apps for Business, MS Office 365 or other SaaS platforms
- Patch management using Kace & Jamf
- Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs, support of file and print services, WSUS, DNS, Domain Controller replication, and organizational unit management
- Proficient in administrating and maintaining all currently supported Windows operating systems including updates, performance and capacity management
- Windows server patching, security configurations, vulnerability scans, remediation and audits
- Deployment, configuration and administration of virtualization platform with high availability requirement
- RAID configurations & Network storage
- Basic Windows and Linux interoperability for authentication, file and printer sharing
- Excellent customer service along with good communication skills
- Must have good logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic project planning and project management experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and execute complex projects with short timelines.
Nice to have skills:
- Solid experience maintaining and troubleshooting server, network infrastructure
- Experience with PowerShell, Power CLI or other scripting tools.
- Solid understanding of Windows security fundamentals.
- Strong Active Directory knowledge and administrative skills.
- Strong understanding of IIS, WINS, DNS, DHCP, DFS, FRS, Group Policy.
- Must be available to work 24x7 support rotation.
- Prior experience maintaining and troubleshooting NetApp, Esx VMware configuration
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- 8+ years of corporate IT administration experience
- MCSE, MCSM, MCTS, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA certification preferred
- Experience designing and managing systems and providing desktop support
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Management of Technology or equivalent work experience.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.