Senior DevOps Engineer
HeartFlow is a medical software company that is revolutionizing the treatment of coronary artery disease.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be a part of our world-class engineering team in the development and scaling of image processing and machine learning technologies. This person will be an engineer with an Automation mindset and experience with security, AWS, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, TDD, and Continuous Integration. This work is at the intersection of data and cloud applications in a fast-paced, agile start-up.
This is a fulltime, onsite position. Perks and Benefits include:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Break room with ping pong, foosball, free snacks
- Gym membership
- Weekly TGIF happy hour
- Create virtual infrastructure in AWS cloud that support our custom applications in global regions.
- Build robust cloud management services for monitoring, log collections, security scanning, and code repositories.
- Continuously manage (improve, automate, document) our deployment process.
- Remove single point of failures, reliability weak points, and performance bottlenecks
- Apply security best practices at the cloud, operating system, and application level.
- Partner with engineering and customer support groups to deliver best of breed services and set a high bar for operational excellence
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for production support
- Work on innovative technologies and proof of concepts from Amazon and other vendors
- Optimize cloud costs with automation and resource management
- Follow HIPAA compliance guidelines and policies
- Support development and testing environments
- Participate in security and compliance audits
- Mentor junior team members.
- Exceptional Linux skills
- Strong grasp of automation and configuration management tools
- AWS and/or other public cloud service
- Excellent knowledgeable about best practices with security, AWS, Chef, Git, Jira, Docker, Jenkins, TDD, and Continuous Integration CI/CD.
- Strong programming and scripting skills (Python, Shell, and ruby)
- Detail-oriented and a self starter
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- Experience in agile methodologies is highly regarded
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BS in computer science or technical field – Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.