The Receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties. The Receptionist plays a key role as the first point of contact to guests and employees as they enter the lobby.
- Greet all visitors, ensure all visitors are properly badged and all visits are logged. The Receptionist will coordinate with HeartFlow staff to ensure that all visitors are directed to their hosts in a timely manner.
- Answer calls, screen caller regarding the purpose of the call, and transfer to the appropriate company contact.
- Monitor visitor registrations through Envoy system, ensuring all hosts and Security teams are informed and ready for visits and badges are ready.
- Maintain kitchens and copy rooms in office daily.
- Receive and sort all daily mail, packages, deliveries and couriers.
- Coordinate with Security to ensure visitor policy is consistent with security protocols.
- Maintain a clean and attractive reception lobby.
- Assist with other clerical duties as needed such as scheduling meetings, organizing catering, ordering business cards, maintain company directory, and mail packages.
- Assist the Great Workplace Team and HR with company programs/events.
- At lunch times and other 'open visitor' events, this position takes care of extremely high volumes at the desk. This role requires someone warm, engaging and customer service focused, but also calm and cool under pressure.
- Work in a fashion that is consistent with HeartFlow’s culture.
- Other similar responsibilities, consistent with the above, to be assigned.
- This is a fulltime position including benefits.
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Professional, friendly, approachable demeanor
Requirement and Work Experience:
- Knowledge of Gmail and Google Calendar
- Proven ability work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
- Highly organized.
- Proven ability to manage internal customer relationship with an emphasis on prompt, respectful service.
- Strong written and verbal communication with an emphasis on prompt, friendly communications.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Able to occasionally work early morning or late afternoons based on the needs of the business.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.