The Salesforce Developer/Administrator is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation, training, support, maintenance and scaling of the Company’s Salesforce CRM and integrated applications/tools. This position will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the organization. This position will also be responsible for maintaining the data integrity of the software while helping evangelize Salesforce.com throughout the organization. This is a high-visibility role that will work multi-functionally with our Commercial, Legal, Market Access, Finance, Developer Operations, Data Engineering, and IT teams.
- Design, build, and maintain Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the organization
- Define user requirements and transform business needs into actionable requirements and functionality;
- Develop, test and rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, and system updates based on collaborations with end-users;
- Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, workflows, Apex, Visualforce;
- Seek out ways to improve Salesforce.com processes and productivity and make recommendations to support a healthcare firm scaling at a rapid pace
- Integrate, manage, and maintain 3rd party software integrated with Salesforce.com (including but not limited to DocuSign, Box, ZenDesk, SpringCM, etc.)
- Perform day-to-day administration of Salesforce.com including managing roles and access, troubleshooting, data cleansing and auditing, and configuration requests
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, and page layouts;
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules;
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand data gaps and work to close them;
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication;
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams;
- Develop training materials and teach Salesforce training to applicable employees;
- Design, configure & maintain security/sharing rules, permission sets, field level security, record level security, roles and profiles
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience implementing Salesforce related projects from initiation to launch (Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Platform Developer I/II certification a plus)
- Understands the importance of Entity (Object) Relationships and how to implement them in Salesforce, via lookups, master-detail and custom junctions
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Thorough understanding of custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows, and knowledge of which situations are appropriate for each
- Experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Expert Salesforce report/dashboard builder
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical, systems, and business process acumen
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking)
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.