CT Application Specialist (in-house)
The CT Application Specialist position is responsible for assisting HeartFlow’s CT applications team in educating customers on proper use of HeartFlow products to ensure optimal use of the technology. The CT Application Analyst will have strong experience in clinical and cardiac CT, will be able to express deep understanding of HeartFlow’s technology and products, and will be passionate about delivering the highest level of customer support.
This position will be based in our Austin, TX office, with approximately 15-20% travel required.
- Complete analysis and prepare reports on rejected cases to aid in customer discussions. The case reports will contain CT acquisition/reconstruction parameters and 3D images (i.e. MIPS, Volume Renderings, 3D models).
- Prepare site performance scorecards to be used in customer discussions.
- Provide direct end-user training on HF products to customers in accordance with specific training plans. Must deliver effective training on HeartFlow’s imaging requirements over phone or email. Document/communicate customer acceptance/success on each training/assignment
- Identify and develop improved processes and tools related to CT applications. This includes but is not limited to implementing new tools related to CT quality, educational programs etc.
- Assist in the attainment of revenue goals by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction through exceptional communication, proper end-user expectation setting, and superior product training delivery
- Provide remote clinical application support to customers by providing scientific, technical information in response to inquiries regarding use of HF technologies.
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Communicate in a highly professional manner and develop effective relationships with customers.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in CT and 3 years in cardiac CT
- Must be ARRT Certified in CT or Board Certified in Radiology
- Experience in cardiac CT is a must
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.