Vice President, U.S. Sales
This position will lead go-to-market efforts to drive market adoption for HeartFlow’s products in the U.S. market. This will include achieving / exceeding targeted revenue and unit forecast targets, building new account pipeline, ensure on-boarding of new accounts, conducting stakeholder analyses, constructing sales strategy tailored to each area / region within the U.S. market. The VP must regularly develop volume and revenue forecasts in concert with the Chief Commercial Officer. The position will also hold primary responsibility for acquiring and communicating stakeholder “voice of customer” feedback and needs as part of the HeartFlow customer service goals. The VP U.S. Sales will hire and lead the team of Area Sales Directors and District Sales Managers as HeartFlow grows in commercial footprint.
- · Field Leadership: Hire, train and manage the customer facing field sales team to meet revenue and customer acquisition / retention goals.
- Go To Market strategy: Collaborate with Marketing and the Chief Commercial Officer to develop detailed plans for market-entry and account penetration.
- Market Forecasts: Develop volume/revenue forecasts for HeartFlow products in the US market through participation and leadership in the forecasting process. The forecasting activity will also require in depth use of Salesforce.com applications and Miller Heiman sales strategy methodology.
- Voice of Customer and Market Research: Gather deep “voice of customer” input to guide product development and market strategy. VP will be expected to develop extremely deep relationships with key customers.
- Office environment. The job will require extensive travel, up to 80% including customer meetings, scientific / society conferences, sales meetings and home office (Redwood City) interaction .
- Knowledge/experience developing and implementing go-to-market plans for new diagnostic or therapeutic areas in US.
- Deep understanding of hospital economics, radiology and cardiovascular disease and relationships with practitioners in these specialties.
- Knowledge/experience in physician education regarding new technologies.
- Knowledge/experience creating tactical sales plans for segmentation and anticipated adoption of HeartFlow technologies
- Knowledge/experience with gathering and communicating stakeholder input for customer satisfaction purposes.
- Knowledge/experience with sales force education and direct leadership of sales people.
- Familiarity with US reimbursement processes and pathways.
- A pattern of winning and Extensive Business Development experience.
- High quality written and oral communication.
- Strong leadership and team-building qualities.
- Excellent leadership; ability to work in a fast-paced adaptive environment; self-starter and strong team player required.
Requirement and Work Experience:
- BA Degree. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in diagnostic or therapeutic healthcare business, in roles involving Sales Leadership, Marketing, Medical Education, and Business Development.
Physical Demands of the Job:
Office environment. The job will require extensive travel, up to 80%, in your assigned Zone.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.