The Implementation Manager is a full-time role that drives clinical adoption and commercial growth initiatives within the Commercial Team. The Implementation Manager will lead the process for integration of HeartFlow’s technology into customer accounts and is the technical lifeline for rapid resolution of issues in the field and the achievement of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty targets.
- Lead HeartFlow's implementation process for integrating our technology into new customer accounts.
- Manage implementation projects for new products or features to the commercial team and customers.
- Provide end-user and commercial team training on HF products and CT data requirements to customers in accordance with specific training plans. Provide clinically-relevant and technical information and solutions in response to inquiries regarding use of HF technologies.
- Document and track customer feedback, training, complaints, and resolutions in HeartFlow's Customer Relationship Management system and help improve knowledge base for customer issues
- Work with all internal stakeholders to improve the quality of customer support by studying, evaluating, and re-designing appropriate processes.
- Understand issues, questions, and challenges of our customers and commercial team and help design and develop solutions, data insights, and tools to support commercial growth.
- Respond to urgent, escalated technical issues from our customers or commercial team.
- Field based position with up to 70% travel.
- Positive, energetic personality, comfortable in front of groups/customers
- Customer-focused and highly adaptable mentality.
- Excellent problem solving ability, especially under pressure
- Knowledge of hospital operations and hospital implementation of new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to cater communication to a wide range of technical, clinical, and cultural backgrounds. Professional etiquette.
- Responsible and accountable, with ability to manage multiple projects involving customers and colleagues from a wide range of technical and clinical backgrounds.
- Ability to delegate and manage goals and activities of other employees.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following:
- Imaging or CT scanner technology (cardiac CT preferred)
- Healthcare management
- The following skills are preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Understanding of coronary anatomy and ability to interpret artifacts and vessels on CT is highly desirable
- Healthcare IT - Working knowledge of PACS, DICOM, MHLW Guideline requirements and Personal Information protections
- Project management
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BS or MS in engineering or sciences
- 4-5 years’ experience in a technical or clinical field with advanced degree, or 5-6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Teaching experience highly desirable
- Prior experience working in the hospital, healthcare industry or a regulated environment preferred
- Fluent Japanese required (speaking, reading, writing)
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.