Commercial Operations Manager
HeartFlow is seeking an exceptional candidate for the position of Commercial Operations Manager to join our team as we look to scale our commercial organization and ramp up commercialization efforts in the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
The Commercial Operations Manager helps manage support functions essential to commercial productivity. These include planning, forecasting, reporting, commercial strategy, commercial process optimization, sales job design, program implementation, and compensation design and administration.
This is a fulltime position with salary, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options. This position will work from our Redwood City, CA offices and require up to 25% travel. This position is an individual contributor position, reporting directly to the Director of Commercial Operations.
- Lead business insights, analytics, and reporting to provide actionable information for leadership and commercial team
- Drive high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, process optimization, forecasting, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency and filling business gaps and work with commercial stakeholders to tackle them
- Develop and track volume and revenue projections, lead generation, sales team member effectiveness and productivity, selling cycle, and other key metrics relative to optimizing commercial resources
- Partner cross-functionally to establish and set benchmarks and key performance indicators of marketing initiatives
- Facilitate the design and tracking and analysis of incentive compensation plans for the sales teams. Assist with calculation of commission payouts
- Provide bridge between sales team and headquarters and ensure new insights and information are brought to the leadership team; share learnings and best practices across teams and regions
- Ensure business systems (Salesforce, dashboard, etc.) are adopted and optimized for the team
- Support the executive team with analyses and presentations
- Experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making; strong quantitative analysis skills
- Comfortable presenting to and partnering with executives to solve complex business challenges
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; strong business acumen
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities
- Attentive to detail with strong quality control
- Strong work ethic
- Able to drive projects autonomously
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Passionate about HeartFlow’s mission
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Track record of academic excellence. Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of total work experience; preference for 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or strategy/operations position at a fast-growing healthcare or technology company
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.