Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager role (CSM) is a full-time role that develop customer support team to deliver world-class customer service for HeartFlow’s web-based medical software products to our research and commercial accounts. The CSM is the technical lifeline for accounts and ensures rapid resolution of issues and the achievement of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty targets.
The Customer Support team will help integrate the HeartFlow technology into the customers’ workflow and support them as needed. The HeartFlow support team is a small group that solves problems to help our customers who are trying to provide the best care for their patients. We are looking for someone that enjoys team development for technical troubleshooting in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Lead HeartFlow Japan customer support team.
- Lead customer complaint escalation and resolution process for Japanese market.
- Help HeartFlow gain worldwide adoption of our novel FFRct product by providing knowledgeable responses to customer inquiries and issues.
- Provide prompt documentation and complete resolution of reported issues and manage knowledge base for customer issues.
- Deliver customer feedback into HeartFlow’s Customer Relationship Management system and help regional/global team members analyze and distill data to drive improvements in customer support and product development
- Assist production with incoming case management, troubleshooting and solving technical issues to ensure appropriate case response time
- Support commercial team with feedback, product knowledge, and customer usage metrics to assist sales team in market and account penetration
- Assist in implementation process for new accounts, including system administrators and clinical users
- Work with regional/global Corp IT, Commercial, and Production teams to improve customer support quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing appropriate processes
- Develop and provide customer technical support solutions to continually drive improve quality and efficiency
- Travel to US office for initial/continuing training and meeting purposes. (<20%)
- Fluent in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Positive, energetic personality, comfortable in front of groups/customers
- Responsible, accountable, and ability to work well with teams and cross-functionally
- Comfortable in high pressure situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with support ticket system
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool highly preferred
- Highly detail-oriented with strong technical skills in MS Office
- Experience with data analysis techniques and especially the use of MS Excel.
- Experience with DICOM medical imaging, medical device, EHR/EMR software, or other technical product is highly preferred
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a technical field with BA degree, or minimum 10 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years support manager experience working with global team.
- Experience providing customer and/or corporate sales support with large-scale organizations preferred
Special Working Conditions:
- The responsibilities of this position sometimes require working early morning, evenings and weekends, with little advanced notice
- Potentially require on-call support (off-hours)
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.