District Sales Manager - Mid Atlantic
The District Sales Manager (DSM) will be the face of HeartFlow within a specific geographic region. The DSM will sell and promote HeartFlow’s FFRct product by developing new accounts and expanding usage in current accounts. The HeartFlow analysis is a first-of-its-kind noninvasive technology that helps clinicians diagnose and treat patients with suspected coronary artery disease (CAD).
The assigned region for this position will be the Mid-Atlantic (subject to change).
- Drive sales of HeartFlow’s technology at new accounts, including prospecting, quoting, and closing new business
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities within the assigned geography
- Schedule sales calls to meet with current and potential customers
- Manage the sales process of HeartFlow into new centers
- Build and maintain relationships with Interventional Cardiologists, Cardiologists, Radiologists, and other key clinical stakeholders (and other key decision makers) to grow and develop business
- Educate customers on HeartFlow’s value proposition by giving presentations / having discussions with key decision makers
- Drive penetration of HeartFlow’s technology within existing accounts
- Maintain and build relationships with referring physicians other key clinical stakeholders within the assigned geography to grow and develop business within existing accounts
- Promote / champion HeartFlow and build advocacy
- Be accountable to achieve sales goals in the assigned geography
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop detailed plans / strategies for HeartFlow adoption and penetration within the assigned geography
- Coordinate priorities / activities of a team that includes business development managers, CT specialists, and payor relations managers (and others) to drive sales, increase adoption, and deliver excellent customer service
- Drive territory business through regular communications with your team
- Develop volume/revenue forecasts in your assigned region through participation and leadership in forecasting roll-up calls
- Gather “voice of customer” input to guide product development and market strategy. The District Sales Manager will be expected to develop extremely deep relationships with key customers throughout the region
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage all facets of business (sales leads, activities, etc.)
- This is a home-based position with up to 80% travel
- History of proven sales skills and sales achievements
- Knowledge/experience developing and implementing go-to-market plans for new diagnostic or therapeutic areas
- Deep understanding of cardiovascular disease and relationships with practitioners in this area in your assigned region
- Knowledge/experience in physician education regarding new technologies
- Knowledge/experience creating tactical sales plans for segmentation and anticipated adoption of HeartFlow technologies
- Technical aptitude; able to discuss / explain a complex technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent leadership, team-building, and communication skills; ability to work in a fast-paced adaptive environment; self-starter and strong team player required
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BA Degree
- 10+ years of healthcare and/or business-to-business sales experience in a cardio/cardiovascular environment is required. Medical device sales experience required
- Knowledge of CT a plus
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.