Vice President, National Accounts
The VP of National Accounts is responsible for developing and executing the strategic sales plans to further strengthen our business partnerships with existing customers and to initiate sales growth through business development opportunities. This individual will be tasked to further the strategic customer agenda and to find new and innovate ways to strengthen our partnership in order to deliver value for both HeartFlow and our customers on a long-term basis.
This is a work from home position with up to 80% travel.
- Define the National Accounts vision, including GPO and IDN strategies.
- Bring a dynamic, customer-centric leadership approach to provide innovative solutions and offerings to our customers.
- Develop and leverage strategic relationships at senior levels both internally and externally to support the successful execution of business plans.
- Work with marketing and field teams to develop and carry-out specific campaigns to generate leads within major accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate accounts’ performance on an ongoing basis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with HeartFlow executives, Board members, key opinion leaders, business leaders, and other key customers to ensure effective management of complex, multi-faceted business development projects.
- Knowledge/experience developing and implementing go-to-market plans for new diagnostic or therapeutic areas in US and OUS markets.
- Deep understanding of hospital economics, radiology and cardiovascular disease and relationships with practitioners in your assigned area.
- Knowledge/experience in physician education regarding new technologies.
- Knowledge/experience creating tactical sales plans for segmentation and anticipated adoption of HeartFlow technologies.
- Demonstrated recognition as a strong team player, contributor and value-adding member in team environments.
- Demonstrated experience in providing strategic leadership and intervention at the highest organizational levels (C-suite) and board of directors.
- An exceptional network builder. Skillful in engaging the right organizational resources at the right time to deliver goals and objectives.
- Diverse knowledge of healthcare trends, industry direction, regulatory compliance, competitive intelligence, and market research with the ability to integrate the information into actionable strategic and long-range plans.
- Familiarity with US and OUS reimbursement processes and pathways.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills, including market assessment development and ongoing profitability monitoring.
- An ability to energize, mobilize, influence, and build accountability through effective communication of vision, and the fostering of productive and supportive working relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Superior negotiating and problem-solving skills with the proven ability to research, investigate and analyze issues to offer effective, insightful solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate business complexities into lay terms and interact effectively with a broad and diverse group of peers, users, executives, and stakeholders.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BA Degree. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in diagnostic or therapeutic healthcare business, in roles involving Marketing, Medical Education, Business Development, and Sales Leadership.
- Executive level presence & presentation skills.
HeartFlow is an exciting, revolutionary, medical software start-up that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation. We are changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvements in the accuracy of non-invasive tests for Coronary Artery Disease, the most common form of Heart Disease and the number one killer of men and women in the United States. HeartFlow operates as a SaaS business that processes standard Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use. HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that received FDA clearance in 2014. We are based in Redwood City with an existing and expanding presence in Europe and Japan.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.