Senior IT Engineer
HeartFlow is a medical software company at the intersection of health and technology – our innovative product is changing how heart disease is tested and managed. HeartFlow employees are driven by our mission to make a positive impact on the health of individuals and families across the world. The Senior Corporate IT Engineer will be responsible for the strategy, design, deployment, monitoring and proactive management of application systems, hardware, and end user devices.
- Responsible for all IT End user build, desktop support responsibilities onsite
- Responsible for installing, setting up, configuring Windows clients, MacBook and iPads
- Manage and support Microsoft Windows servers, Active Directory, GPOs and domain controllers
- Manage and support VMware ESXi using VCenter
- OS patch management on Windows servers and Clients using Kace
- OS patch management on Mac Clients using Jamf
- Support Single Sign-on (SSO) using Okta
- Support and maintain the phones and video conferencing using Zoom technology
- Collaborate with the IT team in the US on various technology projects and initiatives
- Deploy and manage printing services to all corporate users and network printers.
- Support and maintain IT Asset management
- Support various IT security audits (ISO27001, SOC2) and work with Global team to remediate the findings
- Monitor systems and respond to alerts (capacity/performance thresholds, system health, errors/alarms)
- Document infrastructure standards, implementation procedures on Confluence, Jira tools
- Troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues on Windows server, AD, Okta, VMware ESXi, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy Management.
- Reporting to Senior IT Manager at corporate, expected to work independently being single point of contact for all IT support needs in Tokyo Office.
Must have skills:
- Candidate must be Technically strong in Windows clients, servers, Mac OS builds, DHCP, VPN, VMware technologies
- Must be proficient in English and Japanese Language (Speaking and writing)
- Experience working with Global team and excellent interpersonal skills
- Support and enforce standard corporate information technology policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service along with good communication skills
- Must have good logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Technical Support skills with Incident, Problem and Change Management experience
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with ITIL Certification OR Equivalent experience with MCSE, ITIL, CCNA certifications preferred
- 8+ years of corporate IT system administration experience
- 8+ years of Desktop administration experience
- Will occasionally need to work outside of regular business hours to attend web meetings, communicate with US team when urgent issues come up, etc.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.