Senior Software Engineer – C++ / Computational Geometry
Who are we?
HeartFlow is a Software as a Service (SaaS) medical device company that is revolutionizing the treatment of coronary artery disease. Come and join our world-class engineering team in the development of the next generation of our algorithms !
You will be a key player bringing advanced experience in software engineering and algorithmic development.
This position is essential to delivering the next generation of our 3D models of the patient’s anatomy. You will work on research, cutting-edge aspects to shape the future applications of our technology.
In particular, you will be responsible for developing the tools related to computational geometry:
- Generation and processing of 3D meshes and implicit representations
- Software design, implementation and validation of algorithmic components
- High-performance computing: algorithmic and code optimization, real-time applications
- Advanced knowledge of 3D computational geometry: mesh generation, filtering, deformation
- Advanced knowledge of C++-11
- Algorithmic development, data structures and scientific computing
- Python for general scripting and testing purposes
- Software development best practices, and agile methodologies
- Unit, Functional, and Black Box testing of software applications
Valued Skills and Experience
- Experience with image processing algorithms
- Experience with 3D rendering
- Experience in high-performance development: OpenMP, SSE, CUDA
- iOS development & SDK
You are passionate about:
- Advanced algorithms and scientific applications
- Writing high quality, efficient software
- Cultivating a thrilling team spirit in an agile environment
- Speaking up when faced with problems or when you disagree
- Experimenting with state of the art technologies and services
You want to learn about:
- Cardiac applications and physiological models
- Image analysis and machine learning for medical applications
- Software engineering excellence
- Continuous integration & delivery of medical applications
- Medical devices and working in a regulated environment
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Master of Science in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ year(s) of relevant industry experience in a software company
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.