Market Development Manager
Full-time, field-based role, the Market Development Manager (MDM) will work with key referring physician practices to ensure that they are extremely successful with HeartFlow’s non-invasive cardiovascular diagnostic technology.
The primary responsibility of this role is to engage key referring physicians to grow adoption of the HeartFlow analysis.
The MDM will proactively work with the referring physician community to support, educate, and provide solutions to build high customer satisfaction in the physician office setting. This is a customer-facing role with a primary focus on spending time with key referring customers and engaging with referring physicians that have not yet adopted the HeartFlow analysis.
Expect approximately 80% travel from a home office.
- Develop relationships with cardiologists and key referring physician practices to drive awareness of a cCTA/FFRct pathway, broaden HeartFlow referrals, and deepen HeartFlow adoption.
- Expand HeartFlow usage through customer education, support, and outreach. Maintain strong understanding of HeartFlow’s product, clinical use, and clinical data.
- Identify customer needs and develop plans to help HeartFlow’s customers adopt our unique SaaS non-invasive diagnostic technology. Coordinate field and HQ resources needed to support customers and execute plans.
- Work closely with District Sales Manager (DSM) to align company resources to enhance customer experience.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure high effectiveness of these programs and timing.
- Provide regular updates to management.
- Customer-focused mentality.
- Ability to explain medical technologies to referring physicians and health care professionals.
- Knowledge of cardiac patient pathways and diagnostic technology is preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to initiate, organize, and complete projects.
- Excellent problem solving ability, especially under pressure.
- Quick learner able to grasp new clinical/technical information and then disseminate to customers.
- Extremely strong work ethic.
- Works well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with customers from a wide range of technical and clinical backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional etiquette.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- 4 year degree preferred.
- 3+ years of physician office sales/clinical success in a pharma, biotech, hospital, or med device role, with an emphasis on cardiovascular experience.
- Prior medical device or hospital experience is a plus.
- Healthcare and/or business-to-business sales experience in a cardio/cardiovascular environment is preferred.
- Experience with introducing new cardiovascular technologies to physicians and into hospitals is highly desired.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.