The Senior Accountant is a highly-motivated individual who serves as a key member of the Accounting organization. The Senior Accountant will have strong abilities in various accounting functions, including, accounts payable processing, fixed asset management and general ledger controls. This position requires an individual who continually demonstrates ownership of various functions within the accounting team while staying organized, and who is driven to consistently perform and has a desire and capability to advance in future roles.
- Perform all traditional accounts payable functions, including vendor setup, P.O. administration, invoice vouching and cash disbursements.
- Maintains subsidiary asset ledgers for property and equipment and prepaid expense.
- Performs various monthly closing procedures; including journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Perform capitalized software development costs analyses.
- Supervise other accounting staff to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Support the annual audit process by providing audit deliverables and being responsive to audit requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and general ledger control activities.
- Ability to stay organized. This position will require the candidate to be able to formulate working processes to ensure he/she stays organized.
- Self-starter with a high level of accountability.
- Effective time management – ability to handle multiple tasks by prioritize as needed.
- Agility – being able to adapt quickly to changing needs of the organization.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and function at a high level with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels and engage with cross functional staff as needed.
- Prior NetSuite experience a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Action-oriented, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance is highly-preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of total relevant experience in a high growth company environment
- Some public company accounting background preferred
- CPA license a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
Note: While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or re-assign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.