Information Security Project Manager
HeartFlow, Inc. is dedicated to making our products and technologies as secure as possible. Reporting to the Director, Information Security Governance, the Information Security Project Manager provides leadership and technical expertise in the areas of delivering project leadership, management, and process and solution development. With an emphasis on Information Security project management and support, the project manager will create detailed project plans, actively manage projects, create project tasks, schedule meetings, as well hold project team members accountable for project deliverables. This person must be someone who anticipates problems and is a problem solver, not someone who identifies problems and cannot develop and successfully resolve problems
- Develop project charters that concisely define project scope, objectives, major stakeholders, constraints, assumptions and risks.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation; Coordinate internal client resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with project teams through all stages of security-based transformation of projects including operational (workflow, RACI’s, etc.) implementation of the solutions.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5+ years’ experience; specific experience must include 4+ years project management with security focus.
- General experience must include strategic planning and facilitation skills.
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in security and cyber security technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications are a huge plus
- CISSP preferred but not required
- Experience with managing RFP processes is a huge plus
- Experience implementing information security tools and services in a fast-paced environment
Soft Skills Needed
- High ethical standards, integrity, and commitment to compliance
- Effective communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to work independently, enjoys learning and staying current with industry developments, regulations and best practices.
- Experience dealing with all levels of management and across different teams, including managing conflicts
About HeartFlow, Inc.:
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.