The Data Manager will work closely with the technology and training teams to understand the data need for development, testing, and validation of algorithms, processes, and products. This person will work closely with the Clinical team to seek this data from internal/external sources (i.e.: clinical studies). The Data Manager will manage all incoming data and work with the data engineers on how to store, label, and retrieve this data. The Data Manager will be responsible on maintaining and growing a data inventory to ensure constant data availability for product development.
- Gather and evaluate data needs from engineering and training teams for development and testing of algorithms, processes, and products. Data needs may include but is not limited to coronary CT data, angiography, IVUS, OCT, physiological and demographics data.
- Collaborate with the Clinical team and clinical investigating sites to acquire data in house.
- Organize, categorize, label, and store all internal data.
- Communicate to teams data availability and timeline.
- Work with data engineering to streamline data collection and migration into data repository.
- Make recommendations for data repository upgrades.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions and disciplines
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent organization skills
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or science field required
- 3+ years’ experience in data management
- Experience with SQL databases, Python, and other related applications
- Experience with clinical data
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.