UK Office Administrator
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Office Administrator to manage our current office and employees in Kings Cross Station, and search and find our next, larger office in London as we grow. The Office Administrator will ensure the smooth running of the office by maintaining office systems. This includes but is not limited to managing facilities, office administration, and providing administrative support to our Human Resources team, as needed. This position is located in London, UK and reports to the Facilities Manager based in Redwood City, California, USA.
In March of 2018, HeartFlow entered into a collaborative research agreement with Imperial College London. The collaboration will enable experts from HeartFlow and Imperial to work side-by-side on joint projects in the areas of medical imaging and deep learning. The company’s non-invasive HeartFlow® FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart to help clinicians diagnose and treat coronary artery disease (CAD).
In April of 2018, NHS England has chosen the HeartFlow® FFRct Analysis, a new technology, to be funded by the Innovation and Technology Payment (ITP) program through a competitive process of nearly 300 applicants. It is the only ITP recipient focused on coronary artery disease (CAD), which affects 2.3 million people in the UK.
We are looking for:
- Self-motivated - own and manage the London office
- Creative - bring new and unique ideas to work
- Collaborative - partner and build strong relationships with leaders and employees
- Resourceful - use a variety of tools and methods to support our internal clients
- Adaptive - work with unique talent in an ever-changing environment
- Personable - be the face of the company
- Persistent - don’t give up, don’t ever give up!
- Manage day-to-day operations, including infrastructure maintenance, occupant support with building management, and development projects.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Manage the search for a new office, assisting with the design, planning, and implementation of office/cubicle map and space planning.
- Establish and maintain effective professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, and business contacts.
- Provide administrative support for meetings, visiting Executives as needed, such as reserving conference rooms, arranging transport, ordering meals.
- Provide administrative support for our Human Resources team as needed, such as coordinating interviews for recruiting, new hire orientation and onboarding and offboarding, assist with immigration/visa issues, assist with employee relations issue.
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Ensures that the company is in compliance with all safety and health related legal requirements.
- 24/7 on-call for all office-related events and activities, and communication with building management.
- Maintain and is responsible for the kitchen and office supplies, and furniture.
- Maintain and is responsible for the physical security of the office.
- Maintain and is responsible that only authorized users receive badges and approved access.
- Maintain delivery log of packages delivered to HeartFlow UK.
- Maintain visitors log of visitors to HeartFlow UK.
- Manage the company-wide events for HeartFlow UK.
- Other duties as required.
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of related human resources experience
- Master’s Degree or MBA in HR Management preferred
- HR Certification is a plus
- A mix of experience in both start-up and large corporation is welcome.
- High degree of integrity and work ethic.
- Able to maintain professional manner and diplomacy in fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Able to handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Quick learner and takes initiative to solve problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Able to anticipate the needs of the executive and team members.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- Excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, and not only recommend effective solutions but execute them.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- A passion for saving lives!
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.