The Facilities Manager will ensure the smooth running of the office by maintaining office systems, supervising staff, and providing exceptional customer service. This includes but is not limited to managing facilities, office administration, as well as cross-functional administration expertise.
The Facilities Manager resolves both the tactical day to day issues as well as helping develop and implement long term strategy.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including infrastructure maintenance, occupant support, and development projects.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Supervise facilities staff/vendors.
- Manage the design, planning, and implementation of office/cubicle map and space planning.
- Coordinate with our sub tenants regarding facilities related matters such as coordinating booking and arranging conference rooms, etc.
- Maintain service contracts with vendors.
- Manage and provide oversight for all office events as planned by the Great Workplace Team
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrative team members as needed.
- Establish and maintain effective professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, and business contacts.
- Provide administrative support to our CEO and Executives if needed.
- Other duties as required.
- High degree of integrity and work ethic.
- Able to maintain professional manner and diplomacy in fast-paced and stressful situations.
- Able to handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Quick learner and takes initiative to solve problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Able to anticipate the needs of the executive and team members.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- BA/BS Degree preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of Facility Management in a corporate office environment.
- Management experience required.
- Experience in start-up tech companies preferred.
Physical Demands of the Job: Front desk duties, light lifting.
About HeartFlow, Inc.
HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company redefining the way heart disease is diagnosed and treated. Our non-invasive HeartFlow FFRct Analysis leverages deep learning to create a personalized 3D model of the heart. By using this model, clinicians can better evaluate the impact a blockage has on blood flow and determine the best treatment for patients. Our technology is reflective of our Silicon Valley roots and incorporates decades of scientific evidence with the latest advances in artificial intelligence. The HeartFlow FFRct Analysis is commercially available in the United States, Canada, Europe and Japan. For more information, visit www.heartflow.com.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
Physical Demands of the Job: (Example: Office environment)
Special Working Conditions (if any):
Note: While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or re-assign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.