Human Resources Internship - Summer 2018
A Talent Management intern is responsible for providing Talent Management administrative and operational support. This role requires high level of organization, detail-orientation, and ability to prioritize while working on multiple tasks.
Talent Management Support:
- Support New Hire onboarding
- Support Agency employee training initiatives
- HR administrative support as needed
- Coordinates cultural and engagement programs
- Supports internal communications and reward and recognition communications/programs
- Strong interest in Human Resources
- Pleasant, cooperative, tactful, patient, helpful.
- Well organized.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Shows initiative/ability to be a self-starter.
- Ability to keep departmental information confidential.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.