Graphic Designer, Marketing-Orbit
Working closely with the Orbit division’s marketing team, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and producing advertising, promotional and sales materials for Orbit and Redhook, and contributing creatively to marketing campaign planning.
In order to be considered, please submit both a resume AND cover letter.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with marketing team to develop creative ways to promote our books.
- Oversees production and trafficking of all promotional materials for the division (including Galleys, Ads, and promotional items.)
- Designs advertising creative and oversees video production and editing
- Designs promotional material, both print and digital, including galleys and ARCs.
- Designs event materials, including giveaway items, booth banners, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and an eye for great design
- Experience designing online advertising creative, and optimizing advertising units for the web
- Experience working directly with vendors to produce printed materials
- Experience shooting and editing short video for the web
- Attention to detail and the organizational skills to manage a wide-range of projects.
- A keen interest in working in Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Knowledge of book production design preferred