Paid Social Media Manager - Southeast Region - Virtual
The Paid Social Media Manager partners with our Sales team to present Goodway Group’s paid social media capabilities to prospective and existing clients. This role provides clients with high-level, solution-oriented paid social media strategy based on identified gaps and opportunities in the marketplace. The PSMM is expected to be the subject matter expert on all things paid social and understand industry trends and future opportunities. This role reports to the Paid Social Media Director.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and actionable plans, programs, tests and recommendations.
- Partner with our sales team on proposal responses, technical demos and marketing efforts to close new business. Make strategic incremental recommendations.
- Lead client facing presentations related to sales activities including paid social media strategy, planning and execution capabilities, campaign and creative best practices, and technology discussions. This position supports the sales team with closing new business and incremental spend recommendations for existing clients.
- Represent the paid social media team with internal and external stakeholders as a subject matter expert. Operates as a trusted adviser to clients and internal teams for paid social by providing paid social training and expert point of views.
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and drive long-term value.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities.
- Provide paid social media trends, audience insights, and case study materials that can be used to develop internal training and external marketing materials.
- Actively study marketplace needs and competitive intelligence by attending industry events, conferences and being active in social communities.
- 3+ years’ experience in paid social strategy and/or campaign execution.
- Strong working knowledge of self-service paid social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Snap. Experience with social management platforms (example: 4C, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.) a plus.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills with the ability to craft narratives that motivate clients to partner with us
- Demonstrate skill in developing client relationships with strong presentation, spoken and written communication skills
- High energy, able to effectively operate in fast-paced, growing and changing environment
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Willing to travel for client meetings or industry conferences
- High Velocity Decision Making
- Situational Adaptability
- Manages Conflict
- Manages Complexity
- Drive for Results (Grit)