Full-Stack Developer - Cryptocurrency
How You Can Make An Impact
We are looking for a Full-Stack Cryptocurrency Trading App Developer to join a successful high-frequency market-making team. You will lead the initiative for an existing profitable team to expand their strategies into the cryptocurrency markets.
A successful candidate will exercise a natural interest in the cryptocurrency markets and have prior demonstrated experience with the development of a low-latency trading bot. The ideal candidate will have experience with a database-driven back-end solution in a web framework, familiarity with one of the popular front-end frameworks, and modern web UI development.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack web development, experience with cryptocurrency trading preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the following concepts:
- Multi-threaded applications
- Asynchronous requests
- Low-latency architecture
- Web frameworks
- Working with API endpoints
- Basic order book architecture
- Demonstrated experience with at least one of the following in each category:
- Back-end Frameworks: Node.js, Flask, Django
- Front-end Frameworks: Angular, React, Vue.js
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Programming Languages: Python, C++, Ruby on Rails
Who We Are
Geneva Trading LLC is a global principal trading firm founded in 1999 with offices in Chicago and Dublin. Our dedication to the improvement and optimization of our best-in-class proprietary technology allows our firm to compete on all levels in the global trading industry. We pride ourselves on a collaborative culture of integrity, trust, passion, and dedication to personal excellence. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment attracts individuals with the drive to innovate and has led to our consistent success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status