What We Are Doing:
Forescout Technologies is transforming security through visibility, providing agentless visibility and control of traditional, IoT and OT devices the instant they connect to the network. Our technology works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. See devices. Control them. Orchestrate multivendor response.
At Forescout, we believe in collaborative, open communication. We’re steadfast focused on innovation and celebrating our victories. We value an inclusive workforce that is diverse and energetic. We are not the slow-moving, 800lb gorilla and we embrace our dynamic, fast-paced environment where employees are given ownership and can make an impact daily. We believe everyone brings a unique perspective to the table. We’re looking for culture-adds, not culture fits.
"Secure The World With Us"
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop and unit test Forescout's eyeExtend™ products to enable advanced SecOps automation across multiple different types of security products, such as advanced threat detection, next-generation firewall, SIEM, vulnerability management, etc.
- Work with senior technical leaders and product management team Contribute to product use case and road-map definition
- Work with QA, technical publication, support and other teams to ensure high quality end-to-end product delivery
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Rapidly learn, evaluate and explain emerging security technologies
- Assist Forescout technical and strategic partners in developing highly effective applications based on Forescout platform and SDK
What You Bring to Forescout:
- Most importantly, true startup spirit with strong "can-do" attitude and willing to wear multiple hats when needed
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of industry experience in developing software for security products, or Master's in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of industry experience in developing software for security products
- Experience building security products for public cloud and virtualized data center highly desirable
- Working knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH and other networking protocols
- Must have hands-on development experience on at least one hypervisor: VMWare, KVM, HyperV or Xen
- In-depth knowledge on SDN technologies such as ACI, NSX
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories highly desirable, such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB, VA, NGFW, ATD, PAM, EMM
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence with or without authority
- Self-starter and ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams
What Forescout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 95% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace – participate in our newly formed ForeScout Women’s Network
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Job ID: 4062
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.