Enterprise Account Executive
Fishbowl – Enterprise Account Executive
Here at Fishbowl, we are changing the game for restaurants. We are the leading data, marketing, and analytics solution provider uniquely serving restaurants. Our solutions, using insights gained across our thousands of restaurant clients, allow us to empower restaurants to make enlightened decisions, engage guests, increase brand loyalty and accelerate same-store sales. We are rapidly growing, and are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who is passionate about helping our restaurant clients flourish and thrive.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a strong background selling SaaS solutions with supporting Agency Services to customers in the restaurant/ hospitality industry. In addition to an solid understanding of marketing analytics, this sales professional will be adept at developing relationships throughout a customer organization, from the C-suite to the end user.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to continually add new opportunities to their pipeline, accurately assess customer challenges and drive opportunities to close using proven sales strategies.
Location: Fishbowl is headquartered in Alexandria, VA and this position may be located at HQ, at our offices in Santa Clara, CA or remotely across the U.S.
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Spearhead the creation of custom sales proposals, RFPs and sales presentations
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide valuable marketplace input into company strategy
- Maintain expert knowledge of Fishbowl’s technology solutions by keeping abreast of the company’s solutions, competition, and proper positioning, with the ability to convey expertise to prospects and clients
- Maintain expert knowledge of Fishbowl’s technology solutions, with the ability to convey expertise to prospects and clients.
- Travel to outside cities/markets for client meetings, client entertainment, staff support, internal meetings and training
- Properly submit and update both expense reports and territory business plans in an accurately and timely manner
- Maintain consistent quarterly production through management of an active pipeline of opportunities
- 5+ years of overall successful, sophisticated, consultative sales experience
- Experienced in selling at higher levels within an organization
- Experienced in selling $300k+ annual contracts
- 2+ years’ experience with SaaS Solutions (with supporting Agency services)
- 30-50% travel, depending on customer and organizational needs
- Domain knowledge in strategic selling methodologies and processes, and digital marketing or analytics industries required
- Domain knowledge in restaurant or food industry preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Must be passionate, adaptable, intelligent, and self-motivated