Customer Service Representative
Do want to be part of something great? eMoney Advisor offers a faced paced, highly collaborative work environment that empowers each individual to reach their greatest potential!
We are seeking passionate and motivated Customer Service Representatives with a financial background to answer our customer inquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: This role has Part Time & Full Time opportunities.
- Manages a large amount of inbound calls or chats in a timely manner related to at least ten major areas, including expertise in one or more areas of core planning functionality
- Provides support to Client Support team members in one or more areas of expertise
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Meet personal and team quantitative and qualitative targets
- Log all appropriate details of interactions in a comprehensible way
- Attends all trainings and completes all assignments to familiarize themselves with the eMoney platform and Client Support policies and procedures
- Answers service calls of increasing complexity regarding eMoney applications as they progress through training, relying on resources when needed
- May review emails and processes administrative requests
- Competently answers questions and resolves customer issues
- Escalates complex issues to tier two teams when necessary
- Stays up to date on system releases, new features, bugs
- Maintain high levels of call quality and professionalism
- Meets efficiency standards set forth by the company
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service/support role or relevant experience
- Familiar with at least two of the following five topics: investment planning, retirement planning, life insurance planning, education planning, estate planning
- Familiar with web applications
- Familiar with financial concepts and terms
- BS degree or relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Must be self-motivated and know when to escalate or seek guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and able to accomplish a wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and time management skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.