Service Desk Analyst
Why YOU want this position
This is an opportunity to jump-start and strengthen your technical skill set in a fast-paced and expansive environment. With duties to administer and utilize various industry standard technologies, you will attain an abundance of new knowledge with lots of training opportunities. Every day will come with new challenges; structured project planning with annual team goals will keep you engaged and satisfied within your role. Being a part of global IT team will give you one on one interaction with more people and complex issues to keep your skill set sharp. This office-based position is near St. Paul’s, London, and reports to the UK-based IT Manager.
Come explore with us and find the career you’ve always wanted!
Basic Performance Objectives:
- Take ownership of solving software and hardware related issues for local and remote staff
- Identify existing processes and implement three improvements to increase productivity and efficiency of the team within 90 days
- Display strong understanding of Active Directory: creating accounts, group policy, group management, etc.
- Update and contribute concise documentation of issues, solutions, and processes to grow the service desk solutions library
- 3-5 years of experience, specifically supporting Windows-based desktop environments (Mac and Linux desirable)
- Meticulous, analytical, and organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to travel among European branch offices and to industry events