HR Intern (Part-time)
- College Credit
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment.
- Assist with new hire packets.
- Create new hire personnel files.
- Respond to employment inquires in a timely manner.
- Assist with benefits administration as needed.
- Assist with all employee special events.
- Keeps all employee information current.
- Keeps all personnel information filed properly.
- Coordinates candidate interviews, drug screens, physicals, and background tests.
- Oversee placement of job postings (internal, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.), sourcing candidates and initial review.
- Conduct phone and/or preliminary interviews.
- Facilitate applicants through each stage of the interview process and communicate with appropriate hiring managers on a regular basis regarding status of applicants.
- Comply with all federal and state laws and company policies regarding recruitment and selection processes.
- Coordinate background checks and pre-employment drug screens on candidates.
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market and industry.
- Meet with HR Manager and recruiting team regularly to discuss current and future talent requirements, hiring status, strategies and issues.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is completed appropriately during interview process: applications for employment.
- Follow up with applicants in a timely fashion.
- Maintain extensive applicant tracking utilizing our database (Jobvite).
- Assist with benefits administration for employees.
- Assist with the Company monthly newsletter.
- Be involved with the HR team in planning and executing the company Annual Meeting.