Entry Level Administrator
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
A Collateral Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to follow up directly with settlement and escrow agents for closing packages. A coordinator will also image and prepare collateral to be sent to specific warehouse banks. Additional responsibilities may be added.
- Review daily report on outstanding closing packages not received and place calls to settlement/escrow agents to obtain the documents within specific time-frames to meet warehouse turnaround times.
- Image incoming original signed closing documents from settlement and escrow agents.
- Pulling critical collateral documents, such as original note, copy of deed/mortgage, trust agreements, power of attorney agreements, legal description, title work and closing disclosures to be shipped daily to warehouse banks.
- Perform accurate and timely input of required collateral fields in LOS system.
- Work with processing, closing, and settlement agents to resolve issues.
- Organize closing packages in file cabinets and purge old loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone and customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25lbs
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loan documents
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass 360 a plus
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.