Mortgage Production Associate I (Loan Partner)
The Production Associate I will oversee the marketing duties, database management, and scheduling of the Loan Officer. The Production Associate I will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, precise communication and data entry skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent, BS or BA preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM's a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Minimum one (1) year of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects
- NMLS Safe Act 2008 Licensing Requirements
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Sets, manages, and confirms all appointments for the clients to come in and meet with Loan Officer and/or Production Associate II for loan applications, communicating what items to bring in for appt, etc.
- Sets and tracks all appointments for Loan Officer for Referring Partners, Coffees, seminars, closings, etc.
- Performs Initial set up of Files in Origination System
- Tracks Incoming Leads for Loan Officer and/or Production Associate II
- Makes copies for clients and copy packages/scans/uploads files
- Data Base Management – updates both Client and Referring Partner database with current and up to date information. Tracks same information in Origination system.
- Managing and distribution of marketing tools – creating labels, printing out newsletters, sending out postcards, Letter of the Heart, etc.
- Sends out correspondence – Thank you cards, Birthday Cards, after closing surveys, etc.
- Email or mails Post Closing Package - Appraisals, Surveys, First Payment reminders, etc.
- Coordinate Closing details with Client – closing time, location of & directions to closing, what to bring to closing, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer with other administrative duties as needed.
NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.