Mortgage Production Associate II (Loan Partner)
The Production Associate II will oversee the file management, communication, and revenue of the Loan Officer and/or Production Team. The Production Associate II will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners. This position requires time management, precise communication and have working knowledge of all major investors and their guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent, BS or BA preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Proficient in DU/DO, LP, & major Origination systems
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision
- Proficient with major correspondent and wholesale channels and their guidelines, including their websites and pricing engines.
- Minimum three to five (3 to 5) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects
- NMLS Safe Act 2008 Licensing Requirements
- Ability to accurately pre-approve borrowers with all types of income and credit profiles.
Essential Duties of the Position:
- Sends list of items needed for file submission to Production Team
- Enters and prepares Loan Application and Disclosures in Encompass to ensure within compliance guidelines
- Pre-qualify or Pre-approve all homebuyers
- Prepares pre-qualification/pre-approval/commitment letters based on LO/PRODUCTION TEAM instructions in order for LO/PRODUCTION TEAM to send to all parties involved in transaction.
- Attends all functions with Loan Officer when required.
- Locks all loans through Encompass per Loan Officer and/or Production Team instructions.
- Research’s all investor guidelines and is up to date in any and all changes that effect the processing or originating of loans in pipeline.
- Submits complete files to Operations Center based on Investor and/or AUS requirements.
- Clears any conditions that require communication to the clients or referring partners.
- Coordinates submitted files with Processing, Underwriting & Closing to meet file expectations.
- Submits all second liens to appropriate Investors
- Maintains up to date pipeline at all times
- Handles all Cancellations and Withdrawals on files not in processing
- Responsible for once a week follow up calls/status calls to all parties involved in transaction (Clients, Realtors, Builder, etc).
- Communicates Follow-Up Closing Conversation with Client – confirms scheduled closing date, time, location of closing, etc.
- Assist the Loan Officer or Production Team with other administrative and/or sales duties as needed.
NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.