• Develop and implement internal and external communications.
• Proactively identify and implement marketing strategies. Based on awareness and understanding of customer mission and operations tempo, identify and reach out to potential users and user groups.
• Analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages.
• Tailor messages by target audience. Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings). Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators and other required staff. Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally.
• Manage and monitor production schedules.
• Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
• Support customer senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles).
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations or Communications
• Experience with providing strategic communications support, speechwriting or technical writing. Familiarity with Military Health System issues. Experience with data gathering and analytical skills. Has basic knowledge of the Military Health System, and the Department of Defense.
• Two plus years of experience in management consulting, including areas such as data analytics, project management, communications or change management
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop Illustrator, or Adobe Pro
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail
• Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and a collaborative problem solver
• Strong organization, prioritization, team-work and communication skills
• Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in written and oral situations
• Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and assignments
• Experience utilizing and managing documentation and materials in SharePoint, milSuite
• Experience with collaboration tools preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office applications including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to work and improve on various software applications is also required.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Project Management Professional certification desired
• US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required; Active Secret clearance/Tier 3 (T3) investigation - formally National Agency Check with Local Agency Checks and Credit Check (NACLC).
CICONIX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
• Comprehensive benefits package available (Medical, Dental, Vision PTO, 401k).