Contract Recruiting Coordinator
Would you like to work at a studio that works on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity, the largest independent video game developer in Austin, is comprised of a tightly knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans committed to solid work/life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
Certain Affinity is hiring a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team. We need someone who will have that unique ability to juggle many balls at once but make it look like it is easy as pie. You'll be working within a fast-paced gaming environment where you'll be exposed to many facets of our studio. The right candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, is a self-directed learner, and will always put the "customer" first. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and willing to dive right in to help.
This contract is expected to be 3-6 months in length.
- Assist recruiters with moving candidates through the interview process and maintain a high level of communication with the appropriate recruiter, candidates, hiring manager, and members of the hiring team
- Assist recruiters in managing the candidate experience, in particular, during onsite interviews (i.e., creating & distributing agendas, greeting candidates, keeping the onsite interviews on time, helping set-up Zoom, portfolio presentations, etc.)
- Review our ATS (Jobvite) daily for interview requests and schedule phone screens and interviews, typically within 24 hours of the request, while ensuring a great candidate experience
- Support the recruiting team on various internal projects (tracking, coordinating, and researching)
- Assist in maintaining and updating HR process documents as well as developing needed administrative processes
- Work within established guidelines to coordinate candidate travel and travel expenses
- Assist and execute on various HR projects
- All other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of administrative experience (1 year in HR/Recruiting)
- Able to work effectively in a variety of situations and environments
- Trustworthy with highly confidential information
- Experience with setting up schedules and calendaring
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- A high degree of confidentiality and the ability to work independently
- Adaptable - able to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Organized thinking, attention to detail, and ability to ensure consistency in processes
- Strong MS Office skills (merge docs, basic spreadsheets, PowerPoint)
- Google online products knowledge including calendaring, google docs, etc.
- Familiarity working in Jobvite a definite plus
- Travel coordination huge plus
- An interest or passion for the gaming industry
This is a non-exempt position that will be paid by a 3rd party vendor.
This role is based in Austin, TX.
The contractor will be responsible for housing costs and relocation if needed