Contract Office Operations Coordinator
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity is an exclusive, independent Austin developer comprised of a tightly-knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans committed to solid work/life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
Certain Affinity is looking for an experienced Contract Office Operations Coordinator to support our growing business and help enhance our studio. This person will be an integral part of the Office Operations Team and will report directly to our Office Operations Assistant Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for company morale, assisting with company travel and booking, and ensuring our office is tidy and well-stocked so we continue to run like a well-oiled machine.
A successful candidate will be highly organized and personable, tactical, able to prioritize and maintain a professional demeanor. This person should be extremely detailed oriented, sensitive to the needs of others, and is willing to go the extra mile when needed. No job is too big or too small. Must possess a proactive approach when getting projects done, and truly understands that being in office operations is critical to a successful company.
This position is scheduled for M-F 8 am- 5 pm. (flexibility at times is appreciated).
- Organize, plan and arrange details for company hospitality and morale events
- Provide company-wide communication to employees via email and other means
- Provide support for our Travel Team regarding scheduling company travel
- Administrative tasks and projects assigned by your supervisor
- Serve as a backup for our Receptionists at the front desk and/or Office Operations Assistant as needed
- Support the Operations Team with emergency evacuation as needed
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Extremely resourceful with good judgment in resolving issues
- High level of interpersonal skills with ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to help others
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, accountable and self-sufficient
- Acute attention to detail, excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, including executive staff
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Previous experience working in software development, games development, or other entertainment/creative industry-related role
- Experience in G-suite (Google, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- Experience booking company travel and an extra star for experience working with Concur
- Experience in hospitality or production-related field
- Green thumb with plants
This role is based in Austin, TX.
The contractor will be responsible for housing costs and relocation if needed